Thursday, June 2, 2016

Reviews!!

Some reviews are in for MOTORMAN





Nev Murray from Confessions of a Reviewer said, "A quick read that has some of the best imaginative writing I have read for a while. Puts a new perspective on how much people love their cars!"


Shane Keene from Shotgun Logic said "His characters are quirky, eccentric, and darkly twisted, yet oddly endearing in spite of–or maybe because of–their brokenness."


Adrian Shotbolt from BevistheBookhead, "This book has a lot going for it and will appeal to a wide variety of readers. It has a bit of sci-fi, some body horror but overall it’s a great, fun thriller."


Angela Crawford, the amazing Horror Maiden said, "With the feel of a grindhouse movie that you would have watched at the drive-in and some truly disturbing body horror this story had me hooked right from the start."


A great start-


This has been a great start for a book that I was worried about because of it's length and general themes. I had often thought would people relate to car culture, bizzaro, V8 powered monster, horror as much as I did? Some do and some don't has been the answer. More seem to get it and like it than don't, and that's all you can ask. I am certainly proud of the reviews and the response to this book. I'm wondering- how would a follow-up go? Maybe MOTORMAN - EL CAMINO.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment